Multimat Ice Mat 100 XXL Self Inflating Mat
£120.00 RRP £155.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Ice Mat 100 Self Inflating Mat, from the Advance Camp range by Multimat, is a top of the range lightweight mat boasting a thickness of 10 cm giving exceptional warmth in the harshest of conditions. This mat is 100% tested with an extended guarantee, manufactured to the highest of standards using only the best components.
The Ice Mat 100 is made from tough 150D Polyester fabric with non slip, water repellent coating to the base for exceptional durability. It has horizontally drilled PU foam core for lasting performance and full and fast inflation/deflation, and the 2 super fast valves gives 6x airflow of a single regular valve make this one of the fastest inflating mats you can buy!
The Ice Mat 100 comes complete with fitted Velcro joining strips for sleeping double, a stuff sac and a repair kit.
- Tough 150D polyester fabric with non-slip water repellent coating to base
- Horizontally drilled high insulation/rebound 16kg/m3 PU foam core for lasting performance & full and fast inflation
- Antibacterial ether TPU membrane
- Special formulation TPU for use at lower temperatures
- Fitted velcro joining strips for sleeping double and covering large floor areas
- 2x valve for fast inflation/deflation
- Microfibre-lined stuff sack/luxury pillow case retaining bands & repair kit
- Tog value: 9.19
- Season rating: 5
- Open dimensions: 1980 x 660 x 100 mm
- Packed dimensions: 720 x 190 mm
- Weight: 2250g
- Multimat Ice Mat 100 XXL Self Inflating Mat
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.