Jack Wolfskin Womens Exolight Down Jacket
£100.00 RRP £250.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Jack Wolfskin Womens Exolight Down Jacket is an ultra-warm yet lightweight down jacket that is ideal both on the slopes when you are enjoying winter sports and here at home to wear in the colder months too!
This stylish technical jacket has a totally windproof and water resistant outer fabric with eye catching block colour contrasting design, this has been combined with a hybrid fill that consists of down and synthetic fibres to offer an ultra warm insulation that is not compromised by dampness making it ideal for wintery conditions.
In addition to this, it has all the ski specific features to make this ideal for going skiing with, including snow skirt, ski pass pocket, RECCO chip and pit zips making this an extremely warm and comfortable jacket that is ideal for your snowy adventures.
- Lightweight, windproof and water-resistant STORMLOCK MICROLITE fabric
- RDS certified DOWNFIBER insulation (70% hydrophobic duck down and 30% synthetic fibre, 700 cuin fill power)
- Very warm MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (120 g/m²) synthetic fibre insulation and MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (200 g/m²) extra warm synthetic fibre insulation (hood and shoulders)
- Adjustable hood
- Full length two-way front zip
- 2 zipped hip pockets
- 1 zipped inner pocket
- 1 elasticated inner pocket with goggle cloth and SOS tips inside
- 1 zipped ski pass pocket
- Underarm two-way venting zips
- Elasticated inner cuffs and Velcro adjustable outer cuffs
- Docking loops for compatible trousers
- Snow skirt
- RECCO System integrated chip for rescue services location
- Weight: 910g (size M)
- Jack Wolfskin Womens Exolight Down Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply