Jack Wolfskin The Cook Parka
£264.95 RRP £325.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Jack Wolfskin Cook Parka Jacket is a gorgeous coat that has been designed to keep you warm and protected in extremely windy conditions when the temperature falls below freezing making this a fantastic coat for keeping warm and for travelling to colder climates this winter.
The combination of the high performance duck down fill with the Microguard silver on the inside, that reflects body heat, will ensure optimal insulation and instant warmth in the harshest of temperatures. The adjustable hood with fake fur wind-block trim, adjustable hem and snow cuffs have all been added for extra protection to keep that bitterly cold wind and icy snow out.
This jacket is also incredibly breathable; the moisture vapour can escape quickly to keep the down well ventilated so it can maintain its full insulation performance, while keeping you comfortable.
the design of this jacket has very much been influenced by Arctic expeditions, so If you are planning to spend a long time outdoors in very cold temperatures, whether it's dog sledding or an expedition through the winter tundra, THE COOK PARKA is the ideal choice.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable TEXAPORE RIPSTOP 2L outer fabric
- Waterproof to 10,000mm
- Breathable to 6,000g/m²/24h
- Very light, windproof and water resistant STORMLOCK TASLITE fabric with high abrasion resistance (shoulders and lower sleeves)
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- Warm synthetic fibre MICROGUARD (80 g/m²) insulation with MICROGUARD SILVER (20g.m²) protective layer of synthetic fibre insulation for rapid even warm up performance
- Soft downproof microfibre logo lining softtouch taffeta lining
- Detachable fully adjustable hood and filed of vision and chin guard with detachable faux fur wind block trim
- 2 hip pockets
- 2 chest pockets
- 2 inner pockets
- Snug fitting elasticated cuffs
- Snow skirt
- Adjustable hem
- PFC free
- Weight: 1420g (size L)
- Jack Wolfskin The Cook Parka
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply