Vango Airbeam Santo 4
£329.00 RRP £470.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Airbeam Santo 4 Tent has been designed to provide a comfortable, but quick and easy to pitch weekend tent, the Santo is the ideal model for those seeking the convenience of an inflatable tent at a more affordable price point.
Its ergonomic design means it has a comparatively small pack size and is surprisingly light for a family tent. The simple three beam structure means it can be taken out of the car boot and pitched in only a few minutes.
Despite its compact packed size, the Santo offers a full stand up height living room, with two king size bedrooms, that can be converted to one large bedroom if required.
The Santo provides the ideal quick getaway tent where space and budget are a concern.
- Capacity: 4 person
- Pitching time: 8 mins
- SkyTrack II® flexible hanging system
- Generous king-sized bedrooms
- Pre-angled beams
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level
- Lights out inner tent
- Low and high ventilation
- Vango AirZone
- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure
- Highly waterproof, durable and reliable Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped
- Robust and hardwearing waterproof PE groundsheet
- Lightweight inner tent groundsheet
- Bedroom pockets
- Toggled inner divider
- Toggled privacy curtains
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines
- Expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening
- Pack size: L67 x H34 x W35cm
- Weight: 15.05 kg
- Vango Airbeam Santo 4
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.