SnoKart Kargo 100 Bag
£123.25 RRP £160.00
Next working day UK* delivery
With a whopping 100 litre capacity and a really clever modular design, this SnoKart Kargo 100 Bag is a fantastic and incredibly versatile wheeled bag ideal for travelling with bulky stuff which makes it great for taking on your next ski and snowboarding getaway!
This well-made durable bag is effectively two bags in one - literally! It is made up of two large luggage bags, one with a hard base, retractable handle and wheels, one bag with carry handles, which can be zipped together or used separately to make transportation nice and easy.
This modular bag has been designed to make it simple to carry all your gear, including boots, helmet, goggles and plenty of clothing and it is also part of the larger modular range of luggage from SnoKart that allows you to separate and contain each of your precious pieces of equipment for safe transportation.
So if you are looking for an incredibly versatile and skilfully constructed ski luggage then this Kargo 100 Bag is ideal!
- Capacity: 100 Litres
- Use modules separately or rejoin easily
- Hideaway base closure zip for added security
- Lockable zips all round
- Rigid base
- Holdall dimensions suited to ski or snowboard boot carry
- Metal G-hook strap buckles
- Address tag and ID cards supplied
- 3 alternative luggage combinations
- Multi-functional and removable compression straps / grab handles
- Recessed, zip-away, telescoping, locking trolley handle
- Fully lined interior with mesh pocket
- Additional outer large document pocket
- Large hard-wearing, all-terrain, easy-roll, urethane wheels are protectively housed in plastic bodies that in turn form part of the protective base
- Holdall: 79cm x 38cm x 13cm - 40 Litres
- Base: 79cm x 38cm x 20cm - 60 litres
- Combined: 79cm x 38cm x 33cm - 100 Litres
- Weight approx: 6.9kg
- SnoKart Kargo 100 Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply