Jack Wolfskin Skagen Down Parka
£199.95 RRP £350.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Standout style, superior insulation and reliable protection from the elements - you get all this and more with the SKAGEN PARKA. This jacket will keep you warm in winter whether you're walking on the windswept northern coast of Denmark or strolling through the snowy streets of Trondheim. .
The cold-busting combination of a waterproof TEXAPORE outer fabric and a warm down fill makes sure of that. The TEXAPORE COTTON TOUCH fabric contains a high proportion of organic cotton. It provides reliable rain and wind protection, good climate comfort and has a pleasant, cotton-like feel. The fabric at the waist and hip area has a subtle herringbone pattern. The hood is removable. But think carefully before you do, because it is lined with a super soft synthetic lambswool fabric - a nice feature for winter, even when there isn't much wind.
The design of the SKAGEN PARKA is inspired by military style jackets, combined with typical parka details: a longer cut, waist draw cord and large flap pockets. In fact, this parka has plenty of pockets - eight in all - for all your important bits and pieces.
- TEXAPORE COTTON: robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with high proportion of organic cotton (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)
- TEXAPORE WOOLTEC HEATHER 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric with wool-like feel, herringbone structure and natural marled look (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)(waist)
- SHERPA LINING LIGHT: light synthetic lambswool lining (hood)
- 80/20 duck down fill (550 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic fibre insulation (hood & shoulders)
- detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- waist draw cord
- 4 hand pockets, 3 chest pockets, inner pocket with cable duct for headphones
- Weight: 1620?g (size M)
- Jack Wolfskin Skagen Down Parka
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.