Jack Wolfskin Railrider 40 Pack
£79.95 RRP £140.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Every day is an adventure! With 40 litres capacity, the Jack Wolfskin Railrider 40 Pack is the ideal size for short trips. Take it to the forest, the mountains or the big, bad city - this pack is game for anything.
With five pockets and compartments you can stow your gear neatly so it's easy to find. It also comes with a couple of detachable straps, which you can use to compress the pack if you need to, or attach your camping mat. The SNUGGLE UP back system, with its broad shoulder straps and waist belt, distributes the weight comfortably and evenly.
Like all the packs and bags in our THE FRONTIER series, the RAIDER 40 PACK is inspired by the hobo lifestyle. These North American itinerant workers travelled across the country - often on freight trains - scraping a living from casual jobs. Their luggage had to be tough and was often cleverly designed and customised to suit these travellers' needs. We have incorporated these ideas into the bags and packs in the series.
- SNUGGLE UP: comfortable back system with wide straps and balanced load distribution
- sternum strap with signal whistle
- large main compartment with separate dirty laundry compartment, 2 zipped front pockets (one with ORGANIZER), zipped inner pocket
- ORGANIZER: small pockets and pouches for small items, key clip
- sturdy carry handle
- side compression straps
- multi-purpose compression/lashing straps
- bucket list and world map for travel inspiration
- ROCKTECH 1200D: very robust, abrasion resistant, cotton-like fabric (water column rating: 2000 mm)
- Measurements: 56 x 32 x 26 cm
- Capacity: 40 Lit.
- Weight: 1610g
- Jack Wolfskin Railrider 40 Pack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.