Vango F10 XPD 3
£469.95 RRP £695.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Having supplied shelter to countless expeditions over the last 50 years, from pioneering Everest trips to recent Himalaya expeditions, Vango have poured all of their experience and athlete feedback into their latest expedition tent, the F10 XPD 3 Tent.
This has culminated in a 3 person, inner first pitch, fully geodesic tent with an added front porch. Utilising Yunan UL poles, and featuring a super durable 70D ripstop Nylon flysheet, expedition doors, gear loops in the inner tent, and the ability to internally guy for extra strength.
At just 4.4kg, the XPD 3 sets a new standard for Expedition Tents and allows you to make more of your expeditions!
- Full geodesic design free standing structure
- Light and extremely durable ProTex& 70.SRN Ripstop Nylon Flysheet with siliconised/PU backing
- Waterproof to 5000mm
- 70 denier nylon fabric bathtub groundsheet
- Waterproof to 6,000mm
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped
- High quality ultralite colour coded Yunan UL Poles
- Geodesic porch
- Breathable ripstop inner fabric
- Double-layer inner doors
- Expedition doors
- O-shaped inner doors
- Zipped inner tent roof vents
- Internal storage pockets
- Strong and conveniently placed Karabiner points for hanging lighting or kit
- Pre-sewn internal loops
- Optional footprint
- Porch snow valances
- Double vestibule
- Multiple reflective points
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies and Line-Lok guyline runners
- Strong and reliable Duraflex components
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Capacity: 3 Person
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Inner first pitching
- Pack size: 56 x 20 cm
- Trail weight: 4.14 kg
- Weight: 4.45 kg
- Vango F10 XPD 3
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.