Darn Tough Hiker Boot Sock Full Cushion
The incredibly exciting Darn Tough range of socks are a fantastic new sock range that have a special high density knit to make a more durable sock with more cushioning but without the bulk, but that is only one of the things that makes Darn Tough so different…
All Darn Tough socks are made with merino wool, which is well known for its comfort, durability, fast drying and breathability, it is also naturally antimicrobial to repel bacteria and odour, ideal for hard wearing socks!
And as if that wasn't enough, all Darn Tough socks come with an unconditional lifetime guarantee - that is how much they believe that their socks will not let you down!
Now as for these Hiker Boot Sock Full Cushion Socks, that offer all of the above features with the added comfort of the full cushioning through this entire sock to provide support and comfort without unwanted weight and bulk, making these superb fitting socks ideal all weather socks ideal for hiking and walking!
- Full Cushion: High density cushioning throughout the entire sock for full on comfort and performance.
- Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique put it on, forget it's on feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- 66% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Darn Tough Hiker Boot Sock Full Cushion
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.