Wild Country Trisar 2D Tent
£283.99 RRP £390.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Wild Country Trisar 2D Tent is based on the iconic Terra Nova Quasar tent.
A great geodesic 2-man tent, with 2 porches and doors - ideal for year round backpacking and wild camping trips. It's a free-standing design that pitches inner first and is a good choice when ground conditions make pegging out difficult. If you're looking for a tried and tested tent for year-round adventures and expeditions, then this is an ideal option.
- Featuring 2 porches and 2 doors, the tent is versatile for storing gear and allowing access.
- A geodesic creates a solid, sturdy structure.
- A freestanding tent that makes pitching more convenient.
- Inner pitch first provides extra stability and great protection from most weather conditions.
- Adjustable front and back vents create airflow, both of which can be altered from the inside of the tent.
- Versatile flysheet door opens from the top, bottom or side to cater for changes in wind direction.
- Includes Wild Country Superflex alloy poles and tried and tested Wild Country, high-performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics.
- Fully waterproof with a taped fly and groundsheet and zip covers.
- Updated tarp style, easy-to-pack tent bag makes it easier to pack away when it's time to move on.
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 4 Season Backpacking
- Free standing?: Yes (tent can be pitched without guying out)
- Packed Weight: 3.6Kg (7lb 15oz)
- Number of Porches: 2
- Number of Doors: 2
- Pitch Type: Inner pitch first
- Packed Size: 45x18cm
- Wild Country Trisar 2D Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply