Wild Country Helm Compact 2 Tent
£193.95 RRP £260.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Wild Country Helm Compact 2 is a well proportioned, free-standing 2-man dome tent perfect for those looking for a little more space yet a compact pack size for easy carrying. The pack size measures only 32x21cm making it easy and versatile for packing into rucksacks or panniers. A good choice for medium duration backpacking trips where more space might be preferred.
This tent has been one of the most popular models we sell since it's introduction and has a loyal following. Weighing in at 2.35kg, the Wild Country Helm Compact 2 Tent offers excellent value for money and is comparable in size, weight and performance to tents several times it's price.
- Trail Magazine Best Value Award August 2021 - 'Sturdy, practical and well priced, this is an excellent tent for wild camping in the UK hills'.
- Plenty of headroom in the inner, suitable for the taller person.
- Includes two decent-sized porches for storing gear.
- Suitable for 3 season camping.
- The dome design provides more stability than a single-pole tent.
- Quick and easy to erect, the flysheet and inner pitch together.
- Includes a mesh panel on both inner doors to provide plenty of ventilation.
- Comes with a side-opening, tarp-style tent bag which makes it easier to pack away.
- A good choice for backpackers and campers looking for a roomy 2 person tent suitable for campsite stays and wild camping.
- Sleeps: 2
- Packed Weight: 2.35kg
- Number of Porches: 2
- Number of Doors: 2
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Packed Size: 30x21cm
- Wild Country Helm Compact 2 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply