Wild Country Trisar 2D Tent
£237.95 RRP £350.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Trisar 2 D, from Wild Country, is a free standing 4 pole semi geodesic tent which has been based on the incredibly popular classic Terra Nova Quasar Tent making it a great value tent to take trekking and on long hikes and expeditions all year round!
Wild Country have designed this tent as a free standing inner first tent that uses strong and lightweight Superflex Alloy poles making this tent ideal for pitching on less firm ground as it does not rely on guy lines and pegs for its main structure.
The Trisar 2 D features 2 doors and 2 porches to offer you flexibility in both access and gear storage and offers a fantastic tent in terms of pack size and weight! The versatility and spacious style of the Trisar 2 D makes this a great option of tent for Duke of Edinburgh and Scout use as well as those backpackers looking for an all year round tent.
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 4 Season Mountain / Trekking
- Free standing?: Yes (tent can be pitched without guying out)
- Minimum Weight: 3.25 kg (7lb 3oz)
- Packed Weight: 3.5 kg (7lb 12oz)
- Pack size: 50 x 18cm
- Pitch Time (estimate): 10 mins
- Number of Porches: 2
- Number of Doors: 2
- Pitch Type: Inner pitch first
- Range: 4 Season Backpacking
- Flysheet: Stormtex P4000mm FR
- Floor: Aqua Stop P6000mm
- Poles: 8.5mm Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 18 x Alloy V-Angle
- Guylines: 10 x Black Reflective
- Innter Door: x2 Full Mesh & Solid Door
- Spacious, 2 door option of the popular Trisar style
- Suitable for most outdoor environments
- 4 season design ideal for expedition use
- Free-standing design
- Wild Country Trisar 2D Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.