Wayfayrer Rice & Chilli Con Carne
Wayfayrer meals use 100% real honest food to provide essential sustenance and fully satisfy the heartiest of appetites. Each meal is individually sealed in a robust foil pouch so it's easy to carry and simple to prepare. They can be eaten cold, or heated up by immersing the pouch in boiling water for seven to eight minutes.
These appetizing, wholesome meals are equally at home in the British countryside or at the top of Mount Everest, and have been tried and tested to the ends of the earth. Wayfayrer meals are the first choice of adventurers and expedition teams all around the globe.
Nutritional Information / Average values per 100g:
Energy: 621kj/148kcal, Fat 6.0g, Of Which Saturates 1.8g, Carbohydrates 17.2g, Of Which Sugars 2.4g, Fibre 1.4g, Protein: 5.6g, Salt 0.8g
Ingredients: Water, Cooked Long Grain Rice (20%), Beef (16%), Tomatoes (11%), Red Kidney Beans (11%), Vegetable Oil, Onion, Red & Green Peppers, Tomato Puree, Maize Starch, Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Salt, Spices, Malt Vinegar (contains Barley), Emulsifier: E481.
Allergy Advice: For Allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in Bold
- Wayfayrer is the choice of the MOD for the armed forces
- Ideal for camping, backpacking, walking, hiking & trekking etc.
- Weight: 300g
- Cooked & ready to eat
- Can be eaten hot or cold
- To eat hot simply add the packet to boiling water for 7-8 minutes
- Nutritionally balanced
- Sealed in a flexible pouch
- Doesn't need to be kept refrigerated
- Hygienic & no chance of contamination
- No need to carry extra water for cooking - reduces pack weight
- Water for heating doesn't need to be sterile because it doesn't come in contact with the food
- No washing-up - eat straight from the pouch!
- Lasts 3 years
- Fully hydrated so it won't dehydrate the body
- Robust flexible packaging easily fits around other packed items
- Only available for sale to UK mainland due to DEFRA regulations
- 'Wayfayrer meals'
- Wayfayrer Rice & Chilli Con Carne
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply