Vango Zenith 300 Tent
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Zenith 300 Tent has a single pole design, which maximises inner tent space while offering a quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together set up, ideal for three people when backpacking, cycling or completing Duke of Edinburgh expeditions!
The Zenith range has two wide opening side doors, one on each side to allow easier access for multiple occupants. The doors also feature an eyelet so you can prop the door open with your walking pole to create a sheltered porch, ideal for watching the world go by!
The flysheet is made from Vango's exclusive Protex® material which is highly waterproof and durable and the groundsheet is lightweight yet very waterproof also to provide you with excellent weather protection! This little tent also features Vango's tension band system meaning that you can adjust the bands inside the tent for extra stability in bad weather.
The inner sleeping compartment offers enough space for up to three people and is made from breathable polyester to allow the condensation to pass through and has a part mesh inner door to aid ventilation for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Duke of Edinburgh recommended kit
- Maximising inner tent space to weight via hybrid tunnel tent design
- Quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System for added stability
- Highly waterproof and durable Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Lightweight and durable Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Breathable polyester inner
- Part mesh inner door
- O-shaped inner doors
- Twin rain stop flysheet doors
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door
- Flysheet door vent
- Inner pockets
- Line-Lok guyline runners
- Factory taped seams
- Multiple reflective points
- Orange reflective high strength guylines
- Oversized fast pack tent bag
- Fire retardant fabrics
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Pitching time: 7mins
- Pack size: 47 x 15cm
- Weight: 2.58kg
- Vango Zenith 300 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply