Vango Winslow II 500
£199.95 RRP £310.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Winslow II 500, 5-man tent is a poled tunnel tent. Ideal for weekends away with the family or friends, the Winslow includes Nightfall bedrooms that reduce morning light, allowing you to sleep for longer. Add King Poles to transform the large front door into a useful sun canopy, providing much needed shade on hot summer days. The full mesh door and additional ventilation panels keep the air moving and reduce the risk of condensation.
Offering great value for money, the Winslow II has been one of our best selling models for a few years now, and feedback from customers has been excellent. Be sure to grab your tent now and enjoy a summer of camping!
- Strong and waterproof Sentinel Experience flysheet fabric with factory taped seams
- Waterproof to 3,000mm HH rating
- Strong, light and reliable Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles
- Nightfall bedroom compartments reduce early morning light
- Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet
- Patented Vango TBS II Tension Band System helps provide stability
- Diamond clear windows provide a bright and airy feeling
- Zipped cable entry point with tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Integrated eyelets on doors to create canopy
- High visibility guylines
- Oversized easypack carry bag
- Capacity: 5 person
- Pack size: 73 x 30 cm
- Weight: 13.5 kg
- Vango Winslow II 500
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply