Vango Tempest Pro 200 Tent
£139.95 RRP £194.00
Next working day UK* delivery
This Vango Tempest Pro 200 Tent is ideal for wild camping and multiday trekking that has been upgraded to include a ripstop flysheet and Unan Eco Alloy poles, making it one of the most popular Vango trekking tents around.The feature packed Tempest Pro hiking tent balances top quality design, with refined engineering construction, to make it one of the best performing tents around.
- Tunnel tent
- Highly waterproof and extremely durable Protex® RS Polyester Flysheet
- Waterproof to 5000mm HH
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70 denier polyester groundsheet
- Waterproof to 6,000mm HH
- Factory taped seams
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System
- Venturi Vent System
- Rain stop flysheet doors with vents
- Breathable polyester inner
- Inner pockets
- Part mesh O-shaped inner door
- Porch groundsheet
- Extremely high quality Yunan Eco Alloy Poles
- Multiple reflective points
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines
- Line-Lok guyline runners
- Oversized fast pack tent bag with compression straps
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Duke of Edinburgh recommended kit
- Capacity: 2 person
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- Quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together
- Pack size: 46 x 17cm
- Trail weight: 2.3kg
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Vango Tempest Pro 200 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply