Vango Stryd 22 Rucksack
£24.95 RRP £25.00
Ergonomic in its design, the Vango Stryd 22 Rucksack sits comfortably on the back leaving lots of room for shoulder and arm movement with its tear drop shape.
Also, in using the AirForce back system, chest strap and sculpted shoulder straps, the Stryd has a snug fit which remains stable during activity.
The design team have selected a 420 denier Cationic Nylon (three times stronger than Polyester) for this pack creating a stunning two tone effect when the pac is in sun light.
This backpack blends the best of outdoor performance with urban good looks and is as happy in the hills as it is on the underground.
- AirForce back system - Contoured air channels create a chimney effect that enhances ventilation while active. Channels are covered with highly breathable AirMesh offering a great back system for medium capacity packs
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- 420D Cationic Fabric - Lightweight and extremely durable fabric with great appearance
- Twin side pockets - Allows quick access to items needed whilst trekking
- Organisation pocket - Keep essentials safe and easy to access
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Reflective prints increase visibility in poor conditions and at night
- Volume: 18 Litres
- Size: 22 x 50 x 30cm
- Weight: 540g
- Vango Stryd 22 Rucksack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.