Vango Stanford II 850XL
£429.99 RRP £525.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Updated for 2020!
The Vango Stanford II 850XL Tent, is an 8-man tent has a mirrored, or vis a vis tent layout.
The separate bedroom pods each sleep up to 4 people and provide greater privacy over a standard tent design.
The Powerflex Fibreglass poles create a strong and reliable structure and the tough Sentinel Dura fabric keeps the elements on the outside.
The over-door canopy helps to keep the living area dry on wet days and large windows offer plenty of natural light. The fully sewn-in groundsheet keeps out draughts and bugs, and ventilation can be managed using the mesh doors and AirZone panels.
After a full day of adventures, enjoy a longer, more peaceful sleep in the darker Midnight inner tents, designed to reduce the morning light.
- Durable and strong waterproof Sentinel Dura flysheet fabric with UV protection and taped seams
- Waterproof to 4,000mm HH rating
- King sized (70cm per person) Midnight bedrooms with toggled inner divider and storage pockets
- Double section living area with Diamond clear windows with toggled privacy curtains and sewn in groundsheet
- Low and high cable entry with tidies and lantern hanging points
- Covered side door and additional door
- Vango AirZone for ventilation
- TBS®II tension band system
- Strong, light and reliable colour coded pre-angled Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles
- High vis guylines
- Front and rear storm anchors
- Oversized expandable carry bag with compression straps
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Capacity: 8 person
- Pitching time: 22 mins
- Pack size: 70 x 38 X 34 cm
- Weight: 23.4 kg
- Vango Stanford II 850XL
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply