Vango Sherpa 70+10
£70.65 RRP £94.95
Next working day UK* delivery
The Sherpa 70+10 Litre Rucksack, from Vango, is a popular rucksack that offers comfort, durability and versatility for DofE participants and multi-day treks.
The Sherpa Rucksack has an improved self adjust system that is quick and easy to adjust and will fit almost any body length, an ergonomic hip belt that is shaped for comfort and load carrying and a sternum strap; it also has Airmesh on body contact points to keep the wearer cool.
This rucksack is made from polyester that is a dense weave construction to offer strength and abrasion resistance to make this rucksack durable and reliable.
The Sherpa Rucksack boasts many versatile compartments including top lid access with twin buckle closure, zippered base with optional compartment divider, expandable side zip pockets and a zipped map pocket so that you have access to the most important items when you need them.
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Approved by The Duke of Edinburgh Association for use on expeditions
- Self Adjust Carry System (SA) - Based on the patented A3 system SA is robust, highly tested and will fit just about all back lengths
- Excel® 600D Polyester made from 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU making this a multi purpose, robust fabric
- Excel® 1680D Polyester Base Fabric. A sturdy PU coated 1680 Denier Polyester creating a strong and abrasion resistant fabric
- Pro-weave side pockets are constructed from a highly durable, yet flexible material, allowing the empty pockets to sit flush with the pack, maintaining sleek design whilst allowing for the easy loading and unloading of essential items such as water bottles.
- Ergonomic Padded Hip Belt, shaped for comfort and load carrying. Includes a pocket with water resistant zip.
- Shaped Adjustable Harness for optimum fit and comfort
- AirMesh on rucksack straps to keep you cool and comfortable
- Top Lid access with twin buckle closure
- Zippered base with optional compartment divider
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments for carrying essential safety gear.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Hydration compatible
- Detachable rain cover included
- Pack Size: 25 x 82 x 37cm
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Volume: 80.0ltr
- Vango Sherpa 70+10
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply