Vango Sherpa 65
£60.73 RRP £90.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Sherpa 65 Rucksack is a generous and versatile rucksack that is incredibly popular for both Duke of Edinburgh expeditioners and multi day hikers alike thanks to the comfort, durability and storage options.
The Sherpa has the self adjust back system that is quick and easy to adjust and will fit almost any body length, an ergonomic hip belt that is shaped for comfort and load carrying and a sternum strap. It also has Airmesh on the body contact points to keep your back cool while you are on the move.
This rucksack is made from polyester that is a dense weave construction to offer strength and abrasion resistance to make this rucksack durable and reliable.
The Sherpa Rucksack boasts many versatile compartments including top lid access with twin buckle closure, zippered base with optional compartment divider, expandable side zip pockets and a zipped map pocket so that you have access to the most important items when you need them making this an incredibly user friendly and great rucksack for taking on your next adventure!
- Capacity: 65 Litre
- Self Adjust (SA) back system
- Sturdy PU coated abrasion resistant Excel® 1680D Polyester Base Fabric
- Robust Excel® 600D Polyester with PU coated back
- Pro-weave extremely flexible side pockets
- AirMesh on rucksack straps
- Ergonomic padded hip belt with water resistant pocket
- Shaped adjustable harness
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Elastic, cord clips and adjuster
- Additional zip pocket under lid
- Classic fixed volume zipped side pockets
- Water resistant zipped compartment
- Detachable rain cover
- Strong and reliable Duraflex buckles
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Shoulder fit guide
- Side Compression Straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments
- Reflective points
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Side grab handle
- Size: L23 x H76 x W42 cm
- Weight: 2.35kg
- Vango Sherpa 65
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply