Vango Sherpa 60+10S Rucksack
£72.47 RRP £90.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Sherpa 60+10S is a firm favourite.
Approved for Duke of Edinburgh expeditions and endorsed by the Scout association this bag is great for anyone going on an adventure. This S version of the bag has a slightly shorter back length so is particularly suitable for girls. The famous SA self adjusting back system will make carying this a pleasure!
It comes complete with a rain cover and is hydration compatible meaning that your Platapus bladder with it's all important water supply can stay on your back while you drink.
Why buy me? I am particularly appealing to DofE participants, those on gap years and for multi-day treks.
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Approved by The Duke of Edinburgh Association for use on expeditions
- (S) Short Back Size - Designed to accommodate smaller frames who require a shorter torso fit and harness - Best for backs measuring between 46 - 56cm from your hip to your C7 vertebrae
- Self Adjust Carry System (SA) - Based on the patented A3 system SA is robust, highly tested and will fit just about all back lengths
- Excel® 600D Polyester made from 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU making this a multi purpose, robust fabric
- Excel® 1680D Polyester Base Fabric. A sturdy PU coated 1680 Denier Polyester creating a strong and abrasion resistant fabric
- Pro-weave side pockets are constructed from a highly durable, yet flexible material, allowing the empty pockets to sit flush with the pack, maintaining sleek design whilst allowing for the easy loading and unloading of essential items such as water bottles.
- Shaped Adjustable Harness for optimum fit and comfort
- AirMesh on rucksack straps to keep you cool and comfortable
- Ergonomic Padded Hip Belt, shaped for comfort and load carrying. Includes a pocket with water resistant zip.
- Daisy Chain to attach accessories
- Elastic, cord clips and adjuster to allow attachment of sleep mat to front of pack.
- Additional Zip Pocket Under lid opening for safe storage of small items
- Expansion Side Zip Pockets for extra storage capacity if required
- Top Lid with Zippered Pocket for easy access and safe storage of small items
- Water Resistant Zipped Compartment - the perfect size and positioning for an OS map.
- Detachable Rain Cover Included in the base of the pack to keep gear dry and aids visibility in low light
- Hydration Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Shoulder Fit Guide indicates when the rucksack's harness is correctly adjusted.
- Duraflex buckles renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Dual Side Compression Straps to secure your load
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle for a secure fit and easy to reach safety feature.
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments for carrying essential safety gear.
- Reflective strips: aid your visibility in poor weather or at night
- Side Grab Handle for easy transportation
- Webbing grab handle between the shoulder straps
- Pack Size: 25 x 76 x W36cm
- Weight: 2.38kg
- Vango Sherpa 60+10S Rucksack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply