Vango Shangri-La 10 Grande Self Inflating Mat
£119.99 RRP £150.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Shangri-La, as the name suggests, is the pinnacle of Vango's self inflating mat collection. Indeed, this is more than a mat, it is a self inflating mattress, designed to provide all the comfort of your bed at home with the convenience of a small packsize. The mattress comes in a wide mouthed carry bag, making it easy to get in and out and when you're ready for bed, simply open up the easy to use Cyclone valve and watch the bed unfold in front of you. In about 30 seconds the Shangri-La will be ready to use. If you prefer a firmer feel to your bed, it's easy to top up the mattress with a few extra puffs of air to find the level that is just right. The vertical walls of the mattress provide a flat and level top to the bed and the super soft stretch fabric provides a plush sleep surface making the Shangri-La the ultimate in camping mattress technology.
- Cyclone Valve - Allowing fast and easy inflation and deflation
- Elastic Fabric - Produced using a soft, elastic yarn knitted into a comfortable fabric providing a home-from-home feeling with the best possible night's sleep.
- Ultra-Reliable - Produced using precision machined products, high end TPU lamination and strong fabrics ensuring that you won't be let down by your mattress.
- TPU Lamination - Modern TPU fabric lamination is lighter and allows for smaller pack than traditional PVC, also allowing the mat to pack away quicker and smaller.
- Vertical Walls - The Mattress is three dimensionally constructed with vertical walls so all upper surface is usable providing a bigger surface area and more comfortable sleep.
- Size: 200 x 76 x 10cm
- Packsize: 76 x 23cm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Vango Shangri-La 10 Grande Self Inflating Mat
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply