Vango Scafell 300 Tent
£101.93 RRP £160.00
Next working day UK* delivery
NEW FOR 2018!
The Vango Scafell 300 Tent has identical poles for quick and simple pitching. This lightweight tent is designed to perform in a wide range of weather conditions.
Recommended by the DofE the Scafell is an ideal option for those looking to keep weight and pack size minimal. Built for hiking in the wilds it also features TBS®II and Gothic Arch poles, which add stability, increase the run off of snow and rain and reduce the amount of stress across the poles.
A great tent for those with an adventurous spirit.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Pitching time: 5 mins
- Duke of Edinburgh Recommended Kit
- Tunnel tent with Gothic arch pole structure and extra large porch space
- Quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together
- Highly waterproof, durable Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet 3000mm HH
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Factory taped seams
- Lightweight and durable identical Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Breathable polyester inner
- Inner pockets
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System
- Rain stop flysheet doors
- O-shaped inner doors with part mesh for ventilation
- Oversized easy to pack fast pack tent bag with compression straps included
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Pack size: 48 x 17cm
- Trail weight: 2.48 kg
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Vango Scafell 300 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply