Vango Scafell 200+
£104.09 RRP £160.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Featuring Vango's TBS system combined with a well-designed gothic arch structure, make this lightweight and easy to pitch Vango Scafell 200+ a fantastic choice of tent with added strength for a wide range of weather conditions and weekend getaways.
Recommended by the DofE, the Scafell is an ideal option for those looking to keep weight and pack size minimal. Built for hiking in the wilds it also features TBS®II and Gothic Arch poles, which add stability, increase the run off of snow and rain and reduce the amount of stress across the poles.
Pitching this Vango Scarfell 200+ is super quick and easy thanks to the identical pole structure but the feature we love the most is the large porch space on this Vango tent - ideal for storing equipment, sit out a storm or simply enjoying the extra living space and some exceptional views - making this a great tent for those with an adventurous spirit.
- Highly waterproof, durable Vango Protex® Shield 70 denier polyester flysheet
- Waterproof to 3000mm HH
- Waterproof, durable and reliable lightweight 70 denier polyester groundsheet
- Waterproof to 6000mm HH
- Factory taped seams
- Breathable polyester inner
- Inner pockets
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System
- O-shaped inner doors with part mesh for ventilation
- Twin rain stop flysheet doors
- Lightweight and durable identical Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Oversized easy to pack fast pack tent bag with compression straps included
- Duke of Edinburgh Recommended Kit
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Capacity: 2 person
- Tunnel tent with Gothic arch pole structure and extra large porch space
- Quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together
- Pitching time: 7 mins
- Pack size: 48 x 16cm
- Trail weight: 3.12 kg
- Weight: 3.42 kg
- Vango Scafell 200+
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply