Vango Rosewood Glamping Tent
£399.95 RRP £800.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Rosewood is the epitome of boutique Glamping! This Tipi style tent is designed using our deluxe Poly-Cotton fabric and utilises a steal & alloy poled tied arch system which means the space inside isn't restricted by a central pole. The Rosewood also features a pre-attached sun-canopy allowing you to enjoy the most of the summer sun. This tent is a real head turner due to it's classic yet sophisticated design and is perfect for those who are looking to add luxury to their camping experience.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Oxford Ripstop Polyester Groundsheet - maximises strength and durability.
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- TC lightweight polycotton (200g per m2) - Lightweight, durable fabric. Helps to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- PowerPlus Steel Poles - Steel poles are used to give maximum strength and stability in many of our tunnel tents.
- Tied Arch System (TAS)- A patented system which makes pitching easier and provides increased living space.
- PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Pre-attached sun canopy - Provides a great place to relax outside your tent, shelter from the rain or shade from the sun or a covered space to store extra kit
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Two entrances have a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Weight 23.1kg
- Pitching Time 20 mins
- Packsize L72.0 x H34.0 x W34.0cm
- Capacity 6 Person Tent
- Vango Rosewood Glamping Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply