Vango Pulsar Pro 200 Tent
£149.95 RRP £200.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Pulsar Pro 200 Tent is a three pole tunnel tent with gothic arch structure that offers excellent stability and plenty of extra porch space making it a fantastic choice of tent for Duke of Edinburgh expeditions as well as cycle and kayak touring.
This tent is quick and easy to pitch thanks to the colour coded poles and the fly/inner pitch together design meaning that you can get your camp set up and concentrate on what's really important, planning your activities for the following day in the great outdoors.
The Pulsar 200 has a highly waterproof and durable flysheet and groundsheet to offer you an excellent level of protection from the rain, while the tension band system offers extra stability in strong and changeable winds making this a trusty and stable trekking tent.
This tent has O-shaped easy access doors on either sides and as you go in you will quickly notice the amount of porch space with groundsheet ideal for keeping all your gear dry and protected! The bedroom compartment is made from a breathable inner and there are plenty of ventilation points to keep you comfortable while you are in the tent.
As for packing up this tent, thanks to the arch shape any rain should run off nicely so that you can pack your tent up into its oversized fast pack bag that has compression straps to be able to make the pack size smaller once you have placed your tent inside making it a great and incredibly user friendly tent for your next outdoor adventure.
- Tunnel tent
- Quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System for added stability
- Highly waterproof and durable Protex RS Polyester Flysheet
- Waterproof to 5,000mm HH
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70 denier lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Waterproof 6,000mm HH
- Gothic arch pole structure
- Breathable polyester inner with Inner pockets
- Easy open O-shaped part mesh inner doors
- Porch groundsheet
- Rain stop twin flysheet doors with vents
- Lightweight, durable and colour coded Yunan Eco Alloy Poles
- Factory taped seams
- Multiple reflective points
- Orange reflective high strength guylines with Line-Lok guyline runners
- Oversized fast pack tent bag
- Fire retardant fabrics
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Duke of Edinburgh recommended kit
- Capacity: 2 person tent
- Pitching time: 12mins
- Pack size: 48 x 16cm
- Trail weith: 2.75 kg
- Weight: 3.25 kg
- Vango Pulsar Pro 200 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.