Vango Omega XD 300 Tent
£225.01 RRP £270.00
Next working day UK* delivery
This Vango Omega XD 300 Tent is part of the Vango XD trekking range, which has taken some of Vango's most popular trekking tents and upgraded them to use extra durable materials and components to make them more resistant to wear and tear, making them ideal for high volume usage.
The XD model of this Omega tent still retains all the original features, to make an excellent three-person tunnel tent that is and easy to put up but with more robust materials, such as the flysheet, which is made from a 75D Protex Ripstop material (in contrast the Omega's flysheet is made from 70D Protex and is not Ripstop) and the 150D Oxford groundsheet which will withstand rough use for extended periods.
The poles are all identical and are made from Yunan Eco Alloy Poles which are extremely high quality poles with acid free processing to offer you excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light. This tent also includes a pole repair sleeve and spare pole section, just in case there is a need to make a mend while out in the field. The zips and the pegging points have also been beefed up to withstand heavy hands and repeat use!
The Omega tent range has been a long standing favourite and this XD model is ideal for longer expeditions and camping trips due to the extra living space.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Duke of Edinburgh Recommended Kit
- Tunnel tent for greatest space to weight ratio
- Quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together
- Highly waterproof, durable Vango Protex® 75D XD Ripstop polyester flysheet 5000mm HH
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 150D, 6000mm Oxford XD groundsheet
- Factory taped seams
- Lightweight and durable identical Yunan Eco Alloy poles
- Breathable polyester inner
- Inner pockets
- Twin flysheet doors
- O-shaped inner doors with part mesh for ventilation
- Line-Lok guy runners and vivid reflective high strength guylines
- Multiple reflective points
- Pole repair sleeve & spare pole section included
- Oversized easy to pack fast pack tent bag with compression straps included
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Pack size: 50 x 22cm
- Trail weight: 4.87 kg
- Weight: 4.98 kg
- Vango Omega XD 300 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply