Vango Omega 350
£198.00 RRP £265.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Omega 350 Tent is a generous sized three person tunnel tent that is easy to put up and has been designed by Vango for hiking and biking tours as well as weekend and longer stay camping.
This tent has Vango's own highly waterproof and durable flysheet with a hydrostatic head of 5,000mm to offer you fantastic weather protection, it also features the Tension Band System to ensure stability in high winds making this a great performance tent!
The inside of this Vango Omega tent offers plenty of room, with a large porch area ideal for keeping your gear in and to use as living space and a breathable inner tent for the sleeping compartment. This tent has mesh areas for increased ventilation to make sure that you remain comfortable throughout your stay.
The Omega 350 has been recommended by Duke of Edinburgh and is part of Vango's trekking tent range so it offers all the technical capabilities of a trekking tent but combined with the extra space and comfort of their adventure tents making this a fantastic choice of tent for a multitude of activities.
- Highly waterproof and durable Protex® Haven 70D Polyester Flysheet
- Waterproof to 5000mm HH
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70 denier, lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Waterproof to 6000mm HH
- Factory taped seams
- Colour coded, lightweight and durable Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Breathable polyester inner
- Inner pockets
- Part mesh O shaped inner door
- Twin mesh rain stop flysheet door
- Clip-in riser porch groundsheet
- Orange reflective high strength guylines with Line-Lok guyline runners
- Multiple reflective points
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System
- Oversized fast pack tent bag
- Duke of Edinburgh recommended kit
- Scouts recommended kit
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Capacity: 3 Person Tent
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together
- Pack Size: 49 x ø20 cm
- Trail weight: 4.25kg
- Weight: 5 kg
- Vango Omega 350
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply