Vango Nitestar Alpha 250S
£34.95 RRP £45.00
The Vango Nitestar Alpha 250S is part of the very versatile season 3 Nitestar sleeping bag range and has an offset double layer construction, along with insulated shoulder and zip baffles and a soft and breathable brushed inner to offer comfort and warmth, however this one is slightly shorter making it ideal for ladies and more petite campers!
The Vango Nitestar range offers a fantastic combination of performance, quality and affordability plus warmth to pack size ratio, which makes it a great choice of sleeping bag for youngsters enjoying expeditions, backpackers and festival goers! It is also part of both the Duke of Edinburgh and Scout Association's recommended kit.
- Strong, lightweight Polair® Diamond Shell
- Soft to touch microfibre cosy, snug and breathable 190T slightly brushed polyester lining
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre Alpha insulation with horizontal stitching
- Two-way auto-lock zip with insulated zip baffle and zip guard
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle
- Internal pocket
- Vango Warm Feet fleece-lined footer
- Hanging loops
- 4-strap compression stuffsack
- Duke of Edinburgh recommended kit
- Scout Association recommended kit
- Season 3
- Tog: 10
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme: 2/-4/-21°C
- Suggested usage (min/max): -2 to 20°C
- Maximum user height: 175cm
- Internal size: 190 x 78 x 48cm
- Pack size: 28 x 20 cm
- Weight: 1.45kg
- Vango Nitestar Alpha 250S
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply