Vango Nitestar 300 Quad Sleeping Bag
The Vango Nitestar 300 Quad Sleeping Bagvariation is box shaped at the bottom, providing ample amounts of space for you to wiggle around in; this shape offers the freeing, cosy feeling of sleeping in your own bed, but in the grandeur of the outdoors. Perfect for the campsite or wild camping expeditions. Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and The Scout Association.
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- 210T Diamond Embossed Polyester - A strong 100% polyester with a diamond embossed design
- 100% polyester 190T slightly brushed- A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Square shaped bag - Also known as an envelope shape sleeping bag. Provides generous internal space for freedom of movement and comfort
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Horizontal stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Woven zip puller - Allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- 3 Season
- Suggested usage (min/max): -2/18°C
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme: 1/-5/-22°C
- Suggested usage: -2 to 18°C
- Maximum user height: 190cm
- Internal size: 205 x 78 x 78cm
- Pack size: 33 x 27cm
- Weight: 2kg
- Vango Nitestar 300 Quad Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply