Vango Nitestar 250S Sleeping Bag
£29.51 RRP £40.00
The Vango Nitestar 250S is part of the very versatile season 3 Nitestar sleeping bag range and has an offset double layer construction, along with insulated shoulder and zip baffles and a soft and breathable brushed inner to offer comfort and warmth, however this one is slightly shorter making it ideal for ladies and more petite campers!
The Vango Nitestar range offers a fantastic combination of performance, quality and affordability plus warmth to pack size ratio, which makes it a great choice of sleeping bag for youngsters enjoying expeditions, backpackers and festival goers! It is also part of both the Duke of Edinburgh and Scout Association's recommended kit.
- Season 3
- Tog: 10
- 210T Diamond Embossed Polyester - A strong 100% polyester with a diamond embossed design
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- 100% polyester 190T slightly brushed- A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Grab loops - To aid zip movement. Hold loop when moving zip
- Woven zip puller - Allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2002 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Horizontal stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Vango Warm Feet - fleece-lined footer offers additional comfort and warmth
- Duke of Edinburgh recommended kit
- Scout Association recommended kit
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme: 2/-3/-19°C
- Suggested usage: -1 to 20°C
- Maximum user height: 175cm
- Size: 200 x 80 x 50cm
- Pack size: 45 x 24.5cm
- Weight: 1.45kg
- Vango Nitestar 250S Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply