Vango Nevis 100 Tent
£74.99 RRP £96.00
Next working day UK* delivery
This lightweight and compact Vango Nevis 100 Tent has been really popular since its launch in 2018, it offers a small pack weight, size, and decent living space in an easy to pitch solo tent ideal for your next wild camping, backpacking, hiking and bike packing adventure!
The Nevis has a waterproof, durable Protex® Shield outer fabric, highly waterproof and durable groundsheet and a simple hooped pole construction with struts for ease of pitching and maximum inner space.
This tent has a side entry door with porch for keeping gear and the Vango TBS® II technology increasing performance in adverse conditions, especially in strong and changeable weather.
This Nevis 100 is a terrific little tent ideal for keeping your pack size and weight to a minimum when getting out and starting to explore the great outdoors.
- Highly waterproof, durable Vango Protex® Shield 70 denier polyester flysheet
- Waterproof to 3000mm HH
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70 denier, lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Waterproof to 6000mm HH
- Factory taped seams
- Lightweight and durable Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Breathable polyester inner
- Inner pockets
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System
- O-shaped inner doors with part mesh for ventilation
- Oversized easy to pack fast pack tent bag with compression straps included
- Duke of Edinburgh Recommended Kit
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Capacity: 1 person
- Pitching time: 5 mins
- Tunnel tent
- Quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together
- Pack size: 46 x 14cm
- Trail weight: 1.49 kg
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Vango Nevis 100 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply