Vango Nemesis Pro 300 Tent
£145.09 RRP £300.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The original freestanding Vango Nemesis 300 Tent was so popular that we just kept selling out! So we are very pleased that Vango have bought it back and that it has now been upgraded to the Vango Nemesis Pro 300 Tent.
This means that this tent now has a super strong and durable 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester flysheet and incredibly high quality Yunan Eco Alloy Poles that are made with acid free processing and provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light making this tent seriously capable for weekends away on the mountain and longer expeditions alike!
The Nemesis' is easy to pitch, and five crossover points mean the tent is sturdy and freestanding. Flysheet and inner pitch together making it quick to pitch and pack away.
As a bonus, the fast pack oversized tent bag and compression straps make packing away so much easier. We love tents that come in bags like this! The extremely stable geodesic structure makes this tent ideal for adverse weather conditions. In fact, it's designed with winter camping in mind! It's simply a great choice for anyone who wants a super stable tent.
There is plenty of room inside. The two entrances are complete with their own porches, offering plenty of space for kit storage.
The bedroom is big enough for three adults…or two adults with room to spread out!
The flysheet (outer) is made from a highly waterproof polyester while the inner is breathable polyester. Combined, these materials offer protection from both the rain and condensation.
Perfect for all kinds of outdoor adventures, we're confident you'll love the popular, dependable Vango Nemesis Pro 300 Geodesic Tent.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Pitching time: 15 mins
- Semi-geodesic freestanding structure with Gothic arch pole structure
- Quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together
- Highly waterproof, durable Vango Protex® 38D Ripstop polyester flysheet 5000mm HH
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70D, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Factory taped seams
- Lightweight and durable Yunan Eco Alloy poles
- Breathable polyester inner
- Inner pockets and high level pockets
- Multifunction twin rain stop flysheet doors which open from top to allow extra ventilation
- O-shaped inner doors with part mesh for ventilation
- Small welded windows
- Line-Lok guy runners and vivid reflective high strength guylines
- Multiple reflective points
- Oversized easy to pack fast pack tent bag with compression straps included
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Pack size: 47 x 17cm
- Trail weight: 4.13 kg
- Weight: 4.35 kg
- Vango Nemesis Pro 300 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.