Vango Nemesis 300 Tent
£174.95 RRP £270.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Nemesis 300 Geodesic Tent is an incredibly popular tent…so grab it while we've got stock!
It's easy to pitch and five crossover points mean the tent is sturdy and freestanding. Flysheet and inner pitch together making it quick to pitch and pack away.
As a bonus, the fast pack oversized tent bag and compression straps make packing away so much easier. We love tents that come in bags like this! The extremely stable geodesic structure makes this tent ideal for adverse weather conditions. In fact, it's designed with winter camping in mind! It's simply a great choice for anyone who wants a super stable tent.
There is plenty of room inside. The two entrances are complete with their on porches, offering plenty of space for kit storage.
The bedroom is big enough for three adults…or two adults with room to spread out!
The flysheet (outer) is made from a highly waterproof polyester while the inner is breathable polyester. Combined, these materials offer protection from both the rain and condensation.
Perfect for all kinds of outdoor adventures, we're confident you'll love the popular, dependable Vango Nemesis 300 Geodesic Tent.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Pitching time: 15mins
- Full geodesic design
- Free standing pole structure with 5 cross over points (nodes)
- Incredibly strong expedition tent
- Fire retardant
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- 2 entrances
- 2 large porch spaces - With an extra pole the porch offers great space for storage. Keep wet kit out of the inner tent and enjoy greater flexibility, for minimal additional weight
- Small welded windows
- Orange reflective high strength guylines
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Colour-coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Pack Size: 47 x 17cm
- Tent Range: Trekking Tents
- Weight: 4.28kg
- Trail weight (total weight minus tent bag, pole bag, peg bag and secondary pegs): 4.02kg
- Pitching and usage instructions sewn into tent bag - you'll never lose them!
- Vango Nemesis 300 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.