Vango Nanga 60+10 Litre Rucksack
£82.87 RRP £120.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Nanga 60+10 Rucksack is a generously sized rucksack that has been designed to offer comfort and versatility making it ideal for trekking, expeditions and for travelling.
The 70 Litre Nanga has the Vango A3 anatomical adjust back system in order to effectively distribute your load to the more stable hip area to prevent any single pressure points from building up and to aid balance when you are carrying the pack, this coupled with the 3D ergonomic hip belt, AirMesh on the straps and the adjustable sternum strap offer a great level of comfort whether you are trekking through the mountains or running through the airport.
The Nanga has been designed for maximum versatility and has a sturdy and large main compartment which is easy to access, additional expandable side pockets and a floating lid to expand the pack's capacity. It also features an incredibly useful grab handles between the shoulder straps and side grab handle to offer adaptable manoeuvrability.
- Capacity: 70 Litre
- A3 Back System
- Lightweight, strong and durable Excel® 210D Double Line Ripstop Nylon fabric
- Sturdy and abrasion resistant PU coated Excel® 1680D Polyester Base fabric
- Zippered top lid with extendable gaiter and buckle closure
- Easy to access zipper to main compartment
- Zipped pocket on outer of lid
- AirMesh on rucksack straps to keep you cool and comfortable
- 3D Ergonomic hip belt shaped for optimum comfort and load carrying
- Expandable floating lid
- Detachable rain cover
- Side compression straps
- Hydration compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Strong and durable Duraflex buckles
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Ice axe/walking pole attachments
- Side grab handle for easy transportation
- Webbing grab handle between the shoulder straps
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Duke of Edinburgh recommended kit
- Size: L23 x H80 x W35 cm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Vango Nanga 60+10 Litre Rucksack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.