Vango Mirage Pro 300 Tent
£157.83 RRP £230.00
Next working day UK* delivery
UPDATED FOR 2018!
The Vango Mirage Pro 300 Tent is a semi geodesic 3 man tent which makes it ideal for pitching on hard ground and rough terrain because of its self-supporting, freestanding structure. The technical team never stop innovating and brought some improvements to the tent by introducing a ripstop flysheet as well as Yunan Eco Alloy poles and many more. Perfect on all terrains, this easy pitch tent is great for anyone who wants to make more of the outdoors.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Pitching time: 12 mins
- Semi-geodesic self-supporting structure with gothic arch poles
- Quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together
- Strong, durable 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester 5000mm
- Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm
- Waterproof, durable 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Factory taped seams
- Multi-function flysheet door with vent
- Extremely high quality Yunan Eco Alloy Poles
- Breathable polyester inner
- O-shaped inner doors with part mesh for ventilation
- Inner pockets
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines with Line-Lok guyline runners
- Oversized Fastpack compression tent bag
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Pack size: 48 x 18cm
- Trail weight: 3.38 kg
- Weight: 3.62 Kg
- Vango Mirage Pro 300 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply