Vango Meteor Pro 200 Tent
£131.01 RRP £180.00
Next working day UK* delivery
UPDATED FOR 2018!
The Vango Meteor Pro 200 tunnel tent is designed with 2 identical poles for quick and easy pitching. This 2 man tent is perfect for those seeking a tent designed to perform in a wide range of weather condition, that is also lightweight and has a small pack weight/ size. Never standing still, the Vango design team have made improvements to the Meteor by introducing a ripstop flysheet and new Yunan Eco Alloy poles, which provide weight savings. Ideal for wild camps
- Capacity: 2 person
- Pitching time: 5 mins
- Duke of Edinburgh recommended kit
- Tunnel tent structure with gothic arch poles
- Quick and easy flysheet and inner pitch together
- Fly and Groundsheet Only Pitching Option
- Strong, durable 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester 5000mm
- Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm
- Waterproof, durable 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Factory taped seams
- Rain stop flysheet door with vent
- Extremely high quality Yunan Eco Alloy Poles
- Breathable polyester inner
- O-shaped inner doors with part mesh for ventilation
- Inner pockets
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines with Line-Lok guyline runners
- Multiple reflective pionts
- Oversized Fastpack compression tent bag
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Pack size: 44 x 17cm
- Trail weight: 2.19 kg
- Weight: 2.5 Kg
- Vango Meteor Pro 200 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply