Vango Latitude Pro 300
£49.99 RRP £70.00
Perfect for youth group expeditions and beyond; Latitude punches well above its weight with a host of new features, using lighter fabrics, making it weigh 150g less with an even smaller pack size. The new trilateral construction allows for an independently floating layer of insulation which is not compressed by stitching, reducing cold spots and increasing the core temperature. Look out for Thermal Reverb, Thermal Embrace and its temperature regulating Helix Insulation among its many features designed to enhance its thermal capacity.
- New 50D 300T Diamond Ripstop Polyester Outer Shell Fabric - Water resistant and extremely durable.
- New 50D 300T Polyester Inner Lining Fabric - New polyester lining fabric which is breathable and soft, ensuring warmth and maximum comfort.
- New Trilateral Construction - An independent floating layer of insulation which is not compressed by stitching, reducing cold spots and increasing the core temperature.
- Thermal Reverb - Aluminimised layer reflects heat back to the user to increase warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Insulated, Adjustable Shoulder Baffle - Stops heat escaping from around the hood opening
- 3D Hood with Multi-Cord Closure - Precise fit with dual cord adjustment. Individual cord diameter allows easy differntiation in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Ergonomically designed foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard - Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal Pocket - for convenient storage of small items such as mobile phones
- 4-Strap Compression Stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Pack Size: 27 x 22cm
- Fill Type: Insulite Helix - Combining hollow and multi-channel fibres to regulate temperature and moisture within the bag while retaining pack size and low weight
- Comfort Temperature: -1°
- Comfort Limit Temperature: -7°
- Extreme Temperature: -25°
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Season Rating: 3-4
- Vango Latitude Pro 300
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply