Vango Latitude 300 Sleeping Bag
£47.08 RRP £70.00
The Vango Latitude 300 Sleeping Bag is designed for expeditions and those adventure trips. Although it is aimed and approved for Duke of Edinburgh expeditions it is good for anyone needing a reasonably light cost effective bag.
The Vango Thermal Embrace System combined with the aluminised reflective lining makes for more warmth and less weight.
This sleeping bag has all the attention to detail that we expect to find with a Vango technical sleeping bag such as the off set double layer construction, insulated adjustable shoulder baffle, 3D hood, insulated zip baffles and arrow foot to ensure the most comfortable nights sleep whether you are camping out or staying in at a sleep over this is a fantastic 3-4 season Vango sleeping bag!
- Polair Experience diamond ripstop polyester outer fabric
- Soft to the touch, Polair Flux lining
- Insulite Helix hollow and multi-channel fibre blended insulation
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction
- Aluminised Thermal-Reverb reflection layer
- Thermal Embrace System
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard and insulated zip baffle
- Internal pocket
- Arrow Foot
- 4-strap compression stuffsack
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012
- Approved by The Scout Association
- Duke of Edinburgh recommended kig
- Performance: 3-4 Season
- Suggested Usage (Min/Max): -7°/ 20°
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme: -1°/-7°/ -25°
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 205cm
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Pack Size: 29 x ø24cm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Vango Latitude 300 Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply