Vango Latitude 300 Long
£54.95 RRP £75.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Latitude 300 Long Sleeping Bag is ideal for those in need of a dependable sleeping bag that's longer in length than traditional bags.
The Vango Thermal Embrace System increases the effectiveness of the sleeping bag's insulation while the Thermal-Reverb reflects heat back to the user for extra warmth. Insulite Helix insulation uses a mix of hollow and multi-channel fibres, which wicks moisture, regulates temperature and provides effective insulation. perfect to make the most of campsite or wild camping expeditions.
Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh's Award and The Scout Association.
- Polair Experience diamond ripstop polyester outer fabric
- Soft to the touch, Polair Flux lining
- Insulite Helix hollow and multi-channel fibre blended insulation
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction
- Aluminised Thermal-Reverb reflection layer
- Thermal Embrace System
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard and insulated zip baffle
- Internal pocket
- Arrow Foot
- 4-strap compression stuffsack
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012
- Approved by The Scout Association
- Duke of Edinburgh recommended kig
- Performance: 3-4 Season
- Suggested Usage (Min/Max): -7°/ 20°
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme: -1°/-7°/ -25°
- Int Chest Width: 80cm
- Int Foot Width: 50cm
- Int Length: 220cm
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Max User Height: 205cm
- Pack Size: 32 x ø25cm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Vango Latitude 300 Long
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.