Vango Latitude 200 Sleeping Bag
£42.99 RRP £60.00
The Vango Latitude 200 Sleeping Bag is designed for expeditions and those adventure trips. Although it is aimed and approved for Duke of Edinburgh expeditions it is good for anyone needing a resonably light cost effective bag. The Vango Thermal Embrace System combined with the aluminised reflective lining makes for more warmth and less weight.
Why buy me? I am good value and a good performer thanks to the Thermal embace system and reflective lining.
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Recommended for use by the Duke of Edinburgh Award association.
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction - Stitching is offset so cold spots don't form at the stitch lines. The layers are separated using an interlining layer to stop the fill snagging or lumping in the bag
- Insulite Helix is a blend of hollow and multi-channel fibres which regulate temperature and transfer moisture away from the user. The fibres compress to a small size giving effective insulation whilst keeping overall weight low.
- Polair Experience diamond ripstop polyester is carefully designed for a wide range of outdoor users, benefiting from its durability, water resistance and breathability.
- Soft to the touch, Polair Silky gives a level of comfort that is hugely beneficial after a long day's trekking.
- Thermal-Reverb - Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Pack Size: 25 x ø22cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Suggested Usage Min: 0°
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Comfort: 2°
- Limit: -3°
- Extreme: -20°
- Fill Type: Insulite Helix
- Zip Side: Left
- Performance: 3 Season
- Shape: Mummy
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 205cm
- Vango Latitude 200 Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.