Vango Latitude 200 Sleeping Bag
£39.95 RRP £55.00
The Vango Latitude 200 Sleeping Bag is designed for expeditions and those adventure trips. Although it is aimed and approved for Duke of Edinburgh expeditions it is good for anyone needing a resonably light cost effective bag. The Vango Thermal Embrace System combined with the aluminised reflective lining makes for more warmth and less weight.
Why buy me? I am good value and a good performer thanks to the Thermal embace system and reflective lining.
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Recommended for use by the Duke of Edinburgh Award association.
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction - Stitching is offset so cold spots don't form at the stitch lines. The layers are separated using an interlining layer to stop the fill snagging or lumping in the bag
- Diamond Polyester Ripstop shell
- Our Thermal Embrace System utilises elasticated thread in the lining to enable the sleeping bag to hug your body. This allows you to move freely when sleeping while the lining wraps snugly around you. It also increases the loft between the inner and outer layers reducing the amount of air around the body for greater warmth
- Silky Polyester Lining is soft to the touch offering a more comfortable nights sleep
- 7 hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation - each fibre has seven holes to trap air and also allows them to spring up quickly after compression. A siliconised finish lets the fibres slide against each other for maximum loft
- Aluminised reflective interlining reflects heat radiated from the body back to the user making the bag warmer. It is breathable for comfort and also prevents the layers of insulation rubbing together for increased longevity
- 3D Hood with multi-cord closure is tailored to fit the shape of the head. Strategic design means the head and shoulders are kept much warmer during the night. The hood's multi-cord adjustment uses two thicknesses of cord so it can be easily adjusted in the dark
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle stops heat escaping from the top of the bag when moving around at night. The adjustable cord lets you tighten or loosen it increasing both comfort and heat retention
- Insulated Zip Baffle helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- The woven zip puller allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip: This versatile two-way zip can be used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. The auto-lock feature prevents the bag from opening when moving around during the night
- Reflective tab on zip cover aids finding and opening the bag at night
- Grab Loops to ease zip movement
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag allow it to be hung up to air, keeping the bag fresh and dry between uses
- Horizontal Stitching, evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure that it is evenly distributed across the body
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002
- 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Pack Size: 25 x ø22cm
- Weight: 1.45kg
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Suggested Usage Min: 0°
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Comfort: 3°
- Limit: -2°
- Extreme: -18°
- Fill Type: Synthetic
- Zip Side: Left
- Performance: 3 Season
- Shape: Mummy
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 205cm
- Vango Latitude 200 Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.