Vango Langley 600XL Tent
£340.01 RRP £469.95
Next working day UK* delivery
This family camping tent is a bright, stylish and functional tunnel tent. With a large and spacious internal living area plus huge diamond clear windows, you will never miss the beautiful view outside your tent. Additionally, the Langley has a pre-attached front extension with windows. A groundsheet for the extension area is supplied with the compatible Langley Footprint. Vango’s patented Tension Band System (TBS II®), that will increase the stability of your tent during high winds, means the Langley is perfect for the unpredictable British weather. The Langley collection is ideal for experienced family campers who are seeking a larger tent for longer trips away. Add in the covered side door, and other great Vango touches like lantern loops, inner tent storage pockets and mesh front door, and you'll find it hard to go home at the end of your trip.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms (60cm per person)
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Poled cover over the side door with sides. Creates a sheltered entry into the tent
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Extension/awning groundsheet available with the optional footprint for this model
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- PE bathtub inner tent groundsheet - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Pre-attached extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Pack Size: L70.0 x H34.0 x W36.0cm
- Pitching time: 22min
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Tent Range: Family
- Weight: 23.1kg
- Vango Langley 600XL Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply