Vango Kanto Junior
£27.95 RRP £30.00
The Vango Kanto Junior is a mummy shaped sleeping bag uses our Polair® Snug Lining to ensure a soft and cosy fabric against your body for a good nights sleep. The single-layer construction and horizontal stitch reduce cold spots and ensure the fill stays even across the bag. The bag is perfect for campsite camping especially for those who may need a shorter sleeping bag. The Junior size sleeping bag creates a smaller bag for kids ensuring that they are warm all night.
- Grade A Quality Fill - Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Polair Micro Shell - A soft to touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable (210T)
- Polair® Snug Lining - A super soft and cosy Polair polyester fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T Brushed)
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Zip Guard - Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Compression Stuffsack - 4 straps help to minimise pack size for easy transportation
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Shaped hood with elasticated opening - Reduces heat loss from the head. No drawcord closure on Junior models for safety
- Woven Zip Puller - Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Recommended for use by The Scout Association
- Junior Size - Tailored for smaller bodies to keep them cosy during the night
- Horizontal Stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- 2 season
- Tog rating: 9.0
- Suggested usage: 8 to 20°C
- Maximum user height: 150cm
- Size: 155 x 68 x 48cm (internal)
- Pack size: 36 x 21 cm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Vango Kanto Junior
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply