Vango Kanto 250S
£28.04 RRP £35.00
The Vango Kanto 250S, recommended for use by the Scout Association, is an exceptional value bag particularly suited for petite users. Offering soft touch fabrics along with excellent warmth properties, it is the perfect bag for family camping adventures or festivals. A mummy shaped design, slightly shorter than our standard bags with zip and shoulder baffles will help ensure you have a good night's sleep.
- Grade A Quality Fill - Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested - Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops - Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest - Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Single-Layer Stitch Construction - Reduces cold spots by ensuring the fill is evenly distributed within the bag
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Polair Micro Shell - A soft to touch microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable (210T)
- Polair® Snug Lining - A super soft and cosy Polair polyester fabric that offers a warm handle. Ideal for snuggling into at night (190T Brushed)
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation - Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Infinity Stitching - Holds the insulating fiber in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Zip Guard - Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Compression Stuffsack - 4 straps help to minimise pack size for easy transportation
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Horizontal Stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Insulated Shoulder Baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Shaped hood with drawcord closure - Reduces heat loss from the head. Drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for controllable heat retention
- Short Size - Slightly shorter and cosier than a regular size and saves on weight and space
- Woven Zip Puller - For quick and easy operation of the zip
- 2-3 season
- Tog rating: 9.0
- Comfort//Extreme: 5/-15°C
- Suggested usage: 3 to 20°C
- Maximum user height: 175cm
- Size: 185 x 80 x 48cm (internal)
- Pack size: 40 x 24 cm
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Vango Kanto 250S
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply