Vango Helvellyn 300
£140.14 RRP £190.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Helvellyn 300 Tent is a semi geodesic 3 man tent, which is ideal for year round trekking, particularly on rougher terrain because of its excellent self-supporting structure.
Part of the Vango Experience collection, it is ideal for those where weight and pack size have been kept to a minimum.
The Helvellyn benefits from a sizeable interior, including a large front porch area and a multi-functional flysheet door, allowing access from with side or to roll away completely for an open porch.
Perfect in all environments, this easy pitch tent is great for wild camps and multi day hikes.
- Semi-geodesic freestanding structure
- Highly waterproof, durable Vango Protex® Shield polyester flysheet
- Waterproof to 3000mm HH
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Factory taped seams
- Lightweight and durable Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Breathable polyester inner
- Inner pockets
- O-shaped inner doors with part mesh for ventilation
- Oversized easy to pack fast pack tent bag with compression straps included
- Duke of Edinburgh Recommended Kit
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Capacity: 3 person
- Pitching time: 10 mins
- Pack size: 48 x 18cm
- Trail weight: 3.28 kg
- Weight: 3.52 kg
- Vango Helvellyn 300
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply