Vango Farley TC 500 2021
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Farley TC 500 is a 5 man tent made from a luxury technical cotton (TC) fabric. The fabric is part of Vango's Sentinel Signature range, which combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a rich polycotton fabric which is breathable and easy to maintain. Sentinel Signature is a very high-quality fabric that is luxurious to the touch, robust and durable. However, the biggest benefit of a luxury technical cotton is how it deals with temperature. In warmer weather, it is noticeably cooler, whilst when the temperature drops, cotton fabrics tend to retian the heat better. This really does make a difference and is a really big selling point for us.
The poles are the Vango PowerFlex Fibreglass Poles, which offer a strong and sturdy structure whilst being light enough to handle. These poles are also pre bent, which results in a bigger living space whilst improving the tent's performance in windy conditions. Another neat design feature is that the front canopy is built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space, without the need to shell out for an extra accessory, which is often the case.
The Vango Farley TC 500 is a great choice for campers who want the luxury of a cotton tent, with a smaller pack size. The tunnel tent design gives the best space to pack size ratio and the integrated sun canopy provides an outdoor sheltered area for storage or simply relaxation. Accommodate up to five people or enjoy more space as a smaller group. Stepovers at the entrance doors can dropped and the bedroom doors also benefit from lowered openings. Enjoy a longer, more peaceful sleep in the queen-sized bedrooms with darker Midnight inner tents, designed to reduce the morning light.
- Fully Sewn-In Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hard wearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a larger bedroom
- Queen Sized Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person, meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Midnight Bedrooms - Premium darkened bedrooms for a great comfortable night's sleep
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- TBS II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Expandable Carry Bag - An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Weight: 23.25kg
- Packsize: 70x36x37cm
- Pitching Time: 15 mins
- Vango Farley TC 500 2021
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply