Vango Ember Single Sleeping Bag
£16.26 RRP £19.95
Part of the Vango Experience collection, these fantastic value Vango Ember Single Sleeping Bags come in a range of stunning colours. The Ember is a 2 season bag constructed using quality fabrics and fills, combined with a small price tag, making it the ideal purchase for cost-conscious family campers and festival goers.
- Single-layer stitch through construction - Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- Single hole hollow fibre insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- S-Stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Colour co-ordinated stuff sack with drawcord
- Polair® Shell - 190T Polyester Cired - Smooth and hardwearing, washable fabric
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Integrated head rest - Extended area is provided around the head for extra comfort. For safety regulations there is no drawcord closure
- 2 season
- Tog: 8.0
- Suggested usage (Max/Min): 8 to 20C
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme: 8/4/-10C
- Internal size: L198 x W73cm
- Max user height: 190c,
- Pack size: 37 x 21cm
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Vango Ember Single Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply