Vango Cuillin 300
£240.09 RRP £330.00
Next working day UK* delivery
NEW FOR 2019!
The Vango Cuillin 300 is a strong, stable and durable classic geodesic freestanding tent which is the pinnacle of Vango's Trek Pro Tent range making it ideal for escaping into the wilderness!
It has welded windows on both porches so you can assess the weather before exiting your tent, plenty of space in both porches ideal for storing gear, and a sizeable inner with plenty of head height for a more comfortable expedition.
It is made with strong and durable Protex RS, which has a ripstop weave and provides 13% more strength while being waterproof to an impressive 5,000mm Hydrostatic Head to keep you dry and comfortable.
The eye catching exo-skeleton construction is quick to pitch, adds strength and stability while offering extra headroom to the inner making this an excellent choice of tent when you need a tent you can rely on in the roughest of elements.
- Strong, durable Protex RS with a ripstop weave flysheet
- Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70 denier, lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 6000mm
- Factory taped seams
- Extremely high quality Yunan Eco Alloy Poles
- Breathable polyester inner with convenient lower and higher level pockets
- Twin rain stop multifunctional flysheet vented doors
- Easy to open O-shaped part mesh inner doors
- Small welded porch windows
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines with Line-Lok guyline runners
- Multiple reflective points
- Oversized fast pack compression tent bag
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Capacity: 3 person
- Pitching time: 15 mins
- Flysheet first or all-in-one pitching
- Pack size: 50 x 22 cm
- Trail weight: 4.13 kg
- Weight: 4.21 kg
- Vango Cuillin 300
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply