Vango Cosmos 400
£359.95 RRP £450.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Cosmos 400 offers a solid geodesic construction which is the strongest construction in the Base Camp range, ensuring an extremely strong, freestanding structure. All the doors have a mesh option, enabling you to sit inside the tent whilst keeping bugs out and gives the best ventilation of any tent in the range. Additional strength comes from our exclusive TBS II Tension Band system.
- Flysheet first pitching - quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Vango PROTEX haven 70 Denier polyester flysheet lightweight and strong, 5000mm HH one of our highest waterproof ratings in the technical ranges. Exclusive to Vango
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Geodesic Construction - our strongest construction in the Trek Pro range; geodesic tents provide an extremely strong, free-standing structure with 5 crossover points, providing all season stability
- Extra large porch space - With an extra pole the porch offers great space for storage. Keep wet kit out of the inner tent and enjoy greater flexibility, for minimal additional weight
- 3 Large Doors - Multiple entry & ventilation points
- Compact and lightweight pack size - At 9.2KG this tent could be carried in a small pack size, making it easy to transport in any vehicle
- Internal storage pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent. Keep essentials close to hand
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Vango Cosmos 400
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply