Vango Corona Recliner 2 Chair
£30.97 RRP £42.50
The Vango Corona Recliner 2 Chair features a strong steel, reliable frame, perfect for relaxing on the campsite. This recliner also features Vango's DuoWeave® fabric, combining superb comfort and long lasting durability. Not only is the Corona extremely durable, but it also offers 3 seating positions, providing added flexibility. The extra padding on the seat and backrest, as well as fabric arms, make this chair the ultimate in comfort. The Corona also folds down easily to a compact size into its own handy carry bag, for easy transportation and storage.
- Steel frame with soft arms - Strong and reliable steel frame. Arm supports covered with fabric for comfort
- Adjustable frame - 3 seating options (quite relaxed, very relaxed, extremely relaxed)
- Insulated cup holder - Maintains temperature of hot and cold drinks for longer
- Foldable to compact size - Easy storage and transport
- Handled carry bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Padded seat and backrest - Extra padding for increased comfort
- Maximum loading weight: 120kg/18st 12lbs
- DuoWeave™ fabric - Vango's DuoWeave™ fabric is set to revolutionise the design of furniture for outdoor living. It is extremely resilient, whilst being soft to the touch, providing a perfect balance between superb comfort and long lasting durability
- Texturised Frame - Gives the frame a rich, premium finish
- Seat width: 56cm
- Seat height: 48cm
- Size: H104 x W89 x D75cm
- Pack size: L20 x H104 x W20cm
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Vango Corona Recliner 2 Chair
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.